Creating New Customers
- After you have logged in, click on the Partners Drop-Down Tab and hover mouse over Customers. Then you would have the option to Add Customers (+New Customers) or to View All Customers click on All.
Adding Customer Through the Customer List Page
- Click on +New Customers on the top right corner to Add Customers through the Customers List Page as shown below.
When a New Customer is created, you will be prompted to the screen below.
- Information about the Customer can be filled here. *Note: Name is a Required Fields. Certain fields can be configured to be required. [will update that note with link to Required Fields documentation when made available].
- Once all information has been entered, click Save.
In the Customers Configuration Page, there are Seven Different Tabs (Details, Contacts, Billing, Comments, Attachments, Orders, Tests).).
- Details: The Customer Details Page displays the information that was created.
- Information can also be edited in the Customer Details Page.
- Once edits have been made, click Save.
- To Add Contacts for a Customer, click +Create Contact.
- To Assign Existing Contacts, click on +Assign Contacts.
- Clicking on +Create Contacts will prompt the pop-up box below. Input information into each Field. Once all relevant information is filled, click on Save. *Note: Email and Date & Time are Required Fields because it was configured to be required.
- Once a Contact is created it will be displayed in a list format. *Note: The options below are available when the Customer Portal is disabled in the Settings
- Receive Results Email - When checked, Contacts are able to receive the results of an Assay and/or Panel.
- Receive Billing Email - When checked, Contacts are able to receive the cost associated with the Assay and/or Panel.
- Trash Icon - Click on the Icon to Remove Contacts.
- When the Customer Portal is enabled in the Settings, the options below are available for each Contact.
- Portal Users: Activates a Customer Portal Account for the contact.
- Spoof Login: Allows the current User to enter the Customer Portal without a password, using the Contacts account
- Manage Passwords: Used to send Customer Portal invite email for new accounts and a password reset link for existing accounts.
- When Billing Tab is enabled in the module, you are able to add the Cost Per Assay and/or Per Panel for the Customer.
- You will be prompted to select the Assay and/or Panel.
- Below illustrates the different options to Configure Billing.
- Company Discount - This allows you to apply Company Discounts to the overall bill. *Note: Clicking on the Globe Icon will allow you to view Historical Discounts.
- Assay Base Price - Typically the Price is associated with the Invoice that was created. *Note: Entering the Price in the Field will override the Invoice Price that was created.
- Assay Discount - Enter the Discount Received for the Assay or Panel.
- Delete - Click on the Trash Icon to Delete the row.
- Save - After entering all the information, click Save.
- Enter Comments into the Blank Field and click Post.
- To attach file(s), click on Choose Files.
- Once the file(s) is selected, click on Upload.
- Below shows the Uploaded file and the different options to manage the files (Download File and Remove File).
- Clicking on the Orders Tab will display the Orders that the Customer has requested. *Note: There are currently No Orders placed for the Customer in the example below.
- To create New Orders through the Customer Page, click on +New Orders on the top right corner.
- You will be prompted to a new page to put in the Order Details.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page once all necessary information is inputted into the Fields. *Note: Customer is a Required Fields. Date Received and Due Date are required because it was configured to be required.
- Once an Order has been created, the Order will be associated with the Customer.
- Order View can be Configured as shown below (Configure View, Page Size, and Filter Orders). *Note: Order View Configurations will be covered in the external link.
- Tests are created when a Customer generates an Order for the Sample that will be Tested. The Test Page Tab will display All Tests that the Customer has Ordered for the Sample. *Note: Further explanation will be provided in an external link.