Creating New Suppliers
- After you have logged in, click on the Partners drop down tab and hover mouse over Suppliers. Then you would have the option to add suppliers (+New Supplier) or to view all suppliers, click on All.
Adding Suppliers through the Suppliers List Page
- Click on +New Suppliers on the top right corner to add suppliers through the suppliers list page as shown below.
- When a new supplier is created, you will be prompted to the screen below.
- Information about the supplier can be filled here. *Note: (Name) is a required field. Certain fields can be configured to be required.
- Once all information has been entered, click Save.
In the Supplier Configuration Page, there are four different tabs (Details, Contacts, Comments, Attachments).
The Suppliers Details Page displays the information that was created.
- Information can be edited in the Supplier Details Page. *Note: Tags - To create tags, type in the field and then hit ‘Enter’ on the keyboard.
- Once edits have been made, click Save.
- Contacts are used to represent personnel for suppliers. Using the +Assign Contacts, contacts can be assigned for the supplier.
- Assign the contact for the supplier
- Once a contact has been assigned, click Save.
When a contact has been assigned, it will be displayed as a list.
- Clicking on the Trash can icon will delete the contact.
- Enter Comments into the blank field and click Post.
- To attach file(s), click on Choose Files.
- Once the file(s) is selected, click on Upload.
Below shows the Uploaded File and the different options to manage the files (Download File and Remove File).