- If you are an admin, you can also create Global Filters and create filters that you can apply to different users. First, click Configuration, then Application and finally Fields and Data Types. Then, click the Global Filter tab.
- Click the +New Filter button. This will open a new window that will let you set a new filter.
- After creating a global filter group, you can then add people to this new filter by clicking on first icon next to the title of the the filter. You can then assign users from a dropdown menu.
- You can also edit the filters of this group by clicking the pencil next to the assign users button. Finally, you can delete the filter by clicking on the garbage can icon to the right of the pencil icon.
- Finally, Global Filter Groups allows you to create filters for global filters, just like with regular filters. In this way, you can easily sort through the filters you have applied as a group. In order to add filters to a global filter group, you must first click on the +New Filter Group.
- After creating a new filter group, return to Global Filters. You can now add that filter to the new global filter group by choosing one under Select Parent Filter Group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.